INNER WEST VIRTUAL COMMUNITY RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
The Inner West Virtual Community of Practice is a forum for engaging practitioners, services and members of community organisations in respectful, constructive and meaningful discussion about access to early childhood education, effective transition to school, immunisation and disease prevention.
We encourage interaction from all participants with the understanding that the Department of Education does not endorse comments or postings made by them. In agreeing to join the Inner West Virtual Community of Practice, you agree to the following rules of engagement:
- Personal attacks, trolling or spam will not be tolerated
- We reserve the right to remove comments that:
- are deemed racist, sexist, abusive, profane, violent, obscene, spam
- advocate illegal activity
- are wildly off-topic
- defame, incite, threaten or make personal character attacks on any person or group
- sell products or promote commercial, political or other ventures
- infringe the copyright of another person or contain copyright material not referenced or acknowledged
- Never share information that could identify and/or in any way compromise the safety of a child, parent, staff or community member (please identify children only by first name only)
- Do not post unauthorised personal information, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses of any person
- Do not share sensitive or confidential documents and information
Note that for Child Protection and Privacy purposes, you cannot post videos or images to the forum.
The Department of Education reserves the right to remove any participant that does not adhere to the rules of engagement from the forum. As a member of the Community of Practice, you are encouraged to ‘Report’ any content that violates the rules to the moderator who will make every effort to monitor and remove such content from the site within 24 hours.
The Inner West Virtual Community of Practice is moderated by the coordinator between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The Department of Education supports and encourages the dissemination and exchange of publicly funded information and endorses the use of the Australian Governments Open Access and Licensing Framework (AusGOAL).
The copyright material published on this website is subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), and is owned by the Department of Education or, where indicated, by a party other than the Department of Education.
Copyright material available on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence.
This licence allows you to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially
Attribution should be given to: © State of New South Wales (Department of Education) 2015.
Material on this website not available under a Creative Commons licence.
The Department of Education logo, other logos and trade mark protected material.
Material owned by a third party that has been reproduced with permission. Permission will need to be obtained from the third party to re-use its material.
If this website contains links to your website and you have any objection to such links, please contact the Department of Education at: email@example.com